My ukulele ENCORE at my Senior Recital

dianalele

Reaction score
At the end of my violin recital at college, I came out with my uke and a projector and did a live multi-tracked song! It was soooo much fun and a big hit!

Yes, my professors were there, and yes I was graded on this recital lol. But my professors wouldnt expect anything LESS than a ukulele encore at a my classical recital :)

Oh, the song is I Think You Know by Julia Nunes.

Diana.. that was FABULOUS!! Just awesome.. Going to check and see if your violin stuff is on your site.. my daughter will love it! Thanks for sharing!

Aloha Dianalele,
Fantastic video, enjoyed it very much............................BO...................

Aloha Diana,
Nice Job Girl..Way to Go!!! Wow ....You blew me away with you talent and obiously everyone there...a standing ovation...very proud of you!!
I always thought your voice is nice...but you keep getting better and better just as you ukulele playing....thanks for sharing!!!! You go girl!!!
Happy Strummings!! MM Stan:shaka::music::smileybounce:

Thanks for watching, friends!

I don't have any of the violin videos from my recital, because I wasn't too happy with the way I played that night. But I do have a different performance on violin that took place a few weeks ago. That ones the Dvorak violin sonatina.

This just happened to be a good song for my voice. I normally struggle with singing pop tunes the way I want them to sound.

Nice idea, combining the multi-track with live performance. Beautiful!

–Lori

Very cool, thanks for shaing that.
DAP

I loved this! Great work. If violinists can take the uke seriously why can't guitar players?? : )

Thanks for sharing that. I really enjoyed that. Im sure the people in the audience did as well. I bet they all asked for copies of it.

Lovely work, Diana!

Top Bottom