My first vid :)

agroupuk

Reaction score
Hey all.

I posted my very first vid on youtube

click here for a crappy video

Its not much but I havent been playing (playing's not really the word) long. Weeks in fact. Theres a couple of timing issues, strumming issues, finger issues. Basically issues lol

Feel free to critique - I could use some advice from everyone and anyone.

Thanks folks

Oh and yes im using a felt type pick - I havent yet got the finger thing going on

Last edited:
Nice job, and a good start! The first video is the hardest!

Heck yeah! Arcade Fire (I'm assuming that's who it is? Sounds like it?) needs more uke (and cowbell). That just went together like peas and carrots. Or meat and tatters. :rock:

Heck yeah! Arcade Fire (I'm assuming that's who it is? Sounds like it?) needs more uke (and cowbell). That just went together like peas and carrots. Or meat and tatters. :rock:

Actually its Lightspeed Champion - 'Tell me what its worth'

Thanks all for the comments - I am working on vid number 2 now

Thanks again guys an gals.

I apreciate the comments - it keeps me wanting to post more :)

To that end I have just bought this:-

Zoom H2 Handy Recorder

I must say its very good. Now I just need a decent webcam, some audio editing software and some video editing software and I can try for a new vid.

I was wanting to do a vid with me doing main guitar part on the uke, the bass line on my Tanglewood acoustic bass and possibly me singing. 3 individual takes and merging them all together for the final vid but I am having difficulty picking something to do.

Anyway thanks again guys an gals :)

Edd

Top Bottom