WTB: Concert Ukulele

iamfroogle

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new and still in the market for a good priced concert ukulele. Don't have any model in mind except maybe the Fluke. Anyway, so if anyone have a concert ukulele they want to part, shoot me an email.
Pm me

Thanks!

Hey, I'm new and still in the market for a good priced concert ukulele. Don't have any model in mind except maybe the Fluke. Anyway, so if anyone have a concert ukulele they want to part, shoot me an email.
Pm me

Thanks!

what is your price range? What kind of wood? Handmade or mass produced? solid or laminate? These questions are posed to help us help you. I could recommend a mele solid mahogany but if you only want to spend $100 then that narrows our search down.

I've got a Kala Kt-C that I bought as an extra uke. This is a mahogany laminate. You can buy these online new for about $100,dont think that includes bag or case, but this is better than new, as it has been set up properly by MGM. And, since I thought the factory finish way too thin to protect the wood properly, I put on multiple coats of tung oil. It really brought out the ribbon mahogany grain. I think these ukes are a great starter. They really look and sound good. I'd sell this $100 shipped w/ gig bag.I'll post picts and sound sample if interested. let me know.

Last edited:
I have a very nice concert fluke with tiki mug design and rosewood fretboard that I can sell to you for $230 including shipping. I can send pics if you're interested. Thanks.

Top Bottom