FS: MiSi Acoustic Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.

lambchop

Reaction score
NO LONGER AVAILABLE - THANKS

I bought a Misi Acoustic Trio undersaddle transducer / endpin preamp for my ukulele. It works fine, but I am not all that happy with it and am using a different system. If you want to buy mine, which is next-to-new condition, I'll sell it for $80 plus $10 shipping. If you've ever wanted to try one of these out, this way will save you about $40 to do it. Just PM me. I need to know by Saturday, January 22, because if no one wants it I can take it back to Eldery for store credit. Have the pickup, the endpin/active unit, charger, box and instructions all complete. Mike

Last edited:
Not quite sure how to get an image here, so I just put it on my blog - I cannot figure out how to get it time stamped, but the date of when I posted it is part of the blog.

misi.html

I bought a Misi Acoustic Trio undersaddle transducer / endpin preamp for my ukulele. It works fine, but I am not all that happy with it and am using a different system.
Mike

Could you tell me what you didn't like about it and what system you are using, now?
I just ordered one from MusicGuyMic this morning.

Bill

Took it back for store credit, so it's no longer available - thanks for your interest. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom