"Videos and Links" or "UU Video Discussion"

Aloha Dangerlaef,
Thanks for sharing it was neat and nice drawings....so cool ..most post in the video and Links ....Happy Strummings....MM Stan...

g'day DangerLaef

just 2nding Stan here...majority of member videos are posted in "Videos and Links" board. Look forward to watching yours mate. Cheers! :)

The description for "UU Video Discussion" says "Give us your feedback and show off what you learned!" The moderators seem to move things off of "UU Video Discussion" if it is just a video. If it pertains to the videos Aldrine does, or perhaps if you highlight a tip or technique, maybe they'll leave it.

I recently posted one of my originals under the title "Use of dissonant chords" here because I used an unusual chord that sounds weird (at best) when played by itself, but seems to work within the context of other chords. I think it's cool, and I wanted to share that idea, and the moderators let it be.

Perhaps the mods can chime in here -- any rules of thumb about posting here?

The UU video discussion board is for the videos that are uploaded on the front page, hence the "UU video" discussion. Related videos that can also go on this board are videos of members trying out a specific technique or song that we went over on a lesson or uke minute.

Meaning everything else belongs in the videos and links section.

Top Bottom