Dragon Uke.....Finished

I get a lot from a source in Australia or from Masecraft but but I seem to get better material from Rescue Pearl in California. JoAnn selects only the best and is wonderful to work with.

Absolutely amazing artwork! It looks like a left-hand uke?

Incredible, I think the bar just went up another couple notches. How do you follow up something this awesome? Of course many of us thought the same after the flamingo!

It looks like a left-hand uke?

Yes, it's left handed. The pity of it is that I can't play it. I've often thought a builder should charge more for a left handed instrument (especially a cutaway). So many times I had to catch myself during the building process. Even as I started cutting the pearl for the head stock inlay I realized the dragon was facing the wrong way and had to reverse the patterns. I caught it before I got too far however.

Tattwo: I haven't boughten anything from dePaulle.

Aloha Chuck,
It's a beauty...totally awesome....and outdid yourself again....WOW!!! put one one my wish list....thanks for sharing...MM Stan

Just stunning! As expected, but still, stunning. Love every one you make & it seems with each one you share with us, they only get more stunning. Setting the bar high & perhaps this year, I'll be contacting you for one of my own.

Amazing just amazing, legendary Mr. Moore. Thanks for sharing.

Dang! It's gorgeous. You almost topped the flamingo ukulele. :p The tail around the sound hole makes me drool a little bit.

Dang! It's gorgeous. You almost topped the flamingo ukulele. :p The tail around the sound hole makes me drool a little bit.

I like the flamingo around the sound hole better ;)

But the dragon is still a true masterpiece.

You should be ashamed of yourself, sir.

I thought with the purchase of my Kamaka (My first "Expensive" ukulele) that the sheer, unadulterated and wanton lust I have for your instruments would hold at bay for at least a little while.

But NOOOOOO... we can't have THAT, can we? NOOOOO...

Mr. Moore has to make yet another glorious, gorgeous, simply stunning, magnificent and just plain BEAUTIFUL instrument.

Inspiring this level of covetousness HAS to be a Biblical sin, doesn't it?

Top Bottom