So I recently bought an eleuke.

UkuleleLee

Reaction score
I like it. But I don't own an amp..is there way I can use my computer as one for now?

I can run it through the input socket and play loudly, but I don't know of any way to use distortion or have effects while playing. Does anyone know of a free program I can use?

Kristal Audio Engine is a free (for personal use) multitrack recording program. The program is no longer being developed but has an active forum group and is still a great program. Kristal has a LIVE IN feature that allows you to add effects real time although the LIVE IN does not work for recording. You can add VST plug ins for more effects.

Click the DOWNLOAD link on the page.

Forum here

Thank you all! I had already downloaded Audacity through a recommendation from a friend, but as it's been said there's no live feed distortion...
So I downloaded it and I can record with it but I can't figure out how to use distortion =/ Anyone know how? I've looked it up but have not been successful.

Well first I tried to see if it would detect my ukulele, and it did. But then, when I would bring up the "mixer" option, it would not do any distortion. With the mixer up, it would not even register anything as playing.
My sound board is..
I have "Realtek AC97 Audio."

Top Bottom