New Koaloha Concert

Uncle Leroy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I got the slip in my PO box this morning. My Koaloha concert has arrived. I will spend all day playing it and then this evening attend a workshop held by Iwao Yamaguchi. He is big in Japan. Here are a few pics,,,,,she sounds beautiful.
DSCN0262.jpgDSCN0265.jpgDSCN0264.jpgDSCN0259.jpg

Sweet looking uke!! Congratulations!!!

wow Uncle!!!! Congratulations on your new KoAloha mate. She's a beauty. Happy ukeday bruddah. And have an awesome night at the workshop :)

Thanks for the pics Uncle Leroy. The folks at KoAloha really have the concert down.

Aloha Uncle Leroy,
Congratulations and what is your first impression of your new KoAloha sound??? I see it is very beautiful !! Have fun and enjoy!! Happy Strummings!!

Congrats on the new KoAloha!

Good going, Uncle! Enjoy!

Congratulations!

Funny. Hadn't played mine in a month and have been playing it for the last 2 hours. You'll love it. Sold my soprano to someone who really wanted it, but will not part with my concert. Congratulations.

This concert koaloha has the traditional model of the bridge. Koaloha change the concert and soprano bridge model in october 2010. It was time that you bought? I live in Brazil and when I buy my koalohas, it takes them 50 days to be released by the Department of Import and federal tax collection. For example, I bougth my soprano in last september, but only receive in last november.

Congratulations and WooHoo a worshop this evening. That is great that your new uke came in time to attend with you.

Thanks everyone, the uke is fantastic. The workshop was great, he spent alot of time on right hand techniques, mostly Hawaiin style. I got the uke used, it is stamped May 2009.

Very Nice, enjoy

I have one of these too. Great uke. Light...extremely responsive...easily my most resonant. I hope one day to do it justice.

Top Bottom