Dont any of you have any common sense?

Boozelele

Reaction score
Ok, so I read the entire thread about the Koalana (Koaloha) Concert ukes offered by MGM. And since apparently they are a cheap knock off, with crappy tuners, poor workmanship, and I can't really afford one anyway, I think I'll buy one. That is of course unless one of you gives me a good reason not to. Anyone? :confused:

(and by "good reason not to" I of course am looking for someone to tell me to go ahead and do it...I mean screw common sense, right?)

Go ahead and do it...screw common sense! :D

I think they sound nice and play well but on week 7 of learning what do I know?????

I would be owning a Soprano right now if it didn't have a crack in the back.
(should I have gotten it anyway? as I have one too!!)

I'd say get it and if you don't like it make it a prize or a gift!!!!!

Ok, so I read the entire thread about the Koalana (Koaloha) Concert ukes offered by MGM. And since apparently they are a cheap knock off, with crappy tuners, poor workmanship, and I can't really afford one anyway, I think I'll buy one. That is of course unless one of you gives me a good reason not to. Anyone? :confused:

(and by "good reason not to" I of course am looking for someone to tell me to go ahead and do it...I mean screw common sense, right?)

OK, the votes on in and have been tabulated. By a vast majority, you are instructed to buy the uke and do it now! Yes, now! Every day you delay, you just lose some ukejoy.

O.K. 4 minutes have gone by since my last post. Have you ordered the darn thing yet or not? Just asking???

HA! almost. but it's Saturday. And If I was living in Hawaii I wouldn't be working today, so I was going to allow a little more time for voting. But unless I hear a big "DONT DO IT!" in the next hour or so....im going to click the Buy It Now button........so if anyone is going to try to talk me out of it.....you better hurry.

HA! almost. but it's Saturday. And If I was living in Hawaii I wouldn't be working today, so I was going to allow a little more time for voting. But unless I hear a big "DONT DO IT!" in the next hour or so....im going to click the Buy It Now button........so if anyone is going to try to talk me out of it.....you better hurry.

What could possibly be said by anyone in the next hour or so that is going to pry your finger off the Buy It Now button?

Last edited:

DONT DO IT!!!!!!

Get a Koaloha...

But unless I hear a big "DONT DO IT!" in the next hour or so....im going to click the Buy It Now button........so if anyone is going to try to talk me out of it.....you better hurry.

You better move fast ... I might just beat you to it ... ;)

Are you getting the concert or soprano?

hey im in Hawaii and working ...no fair,,,,,,but i just got off the Phone and ordered myself a Earnest Stradalele from Joel Eckhouse complete with MGM on the fretboard and inlayed with "not for sale" Sa'le is a good friend of mine but it aint his....mine all mine lol

hey im in Hawaii and working ...no fair,,,,,,but i just got off the Phone and ordered myself a Earnest Stradalele from Joel Eckhouse complete with MGM on the fretboard and inlayed with "not for sale" Sa'le is a good friend of mine but it aint his....mine all mine lol

Well, since you are working today...I feel obligated to create more work for you by ordering this uke. No one convinced me that is was a bad idea...so here goes.

Top Bottom