1941 Gibson tenor REALLY NICE

rbeetsme

Reaction score
Gibson is SOLD! Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Magnificent. I love Gibson ukes!

Holy Cow! A 1941 Gibson tenor in great condition! Still available? I've been looking for one of these, played a beater, a TU-3 and a Martin last summer at a fest, I liked the TU-1 better. check your PM.

Not looking for a trade, have had a few inquiries, I'll wait for cash (Paypal)

Really? That is so cool! Mind posting some photos for us to look at? I am getting a Les Paul Ukulele and I'd like to see some of the differences very much.

I was asking you to post photos of the uke you got for sale......... Not sure if you have a buyer, but photos would be great.

There are 4 large pics of the 41 Gibson posted above.

Yeah, I never do that. I am a photographer and usually shoot my ukes when I'm set up for a product shoot. Nice pics though, huh? I'm toying with buying a Zoom Q3HD for jams and such, might be useful when selling too. I guess I figured I was a frequent poster here, other forums and ebay (same name) that scamming wasn't an issue, but I agree it's a good idea.

Last edited:
Yeah, I never do that. I am a photographer and usually shoot my ukes when I'm set up for a product shoot. Nice pics though, huh? I'm toying with buying a Zoom Q3HD for jams and such, might be useful when selling too. I guess I figured I was a frequent poster here, other forums and ebay (same name) that scamming wasn't an issue, but I agree it's a good idea.

I just think that with that high a price tag, it would help your cause. A great uke, and lovely pics, BTW. You ought to start a uke portrait business! HAHA. We could bring our ukes in for the annual family picture!

Ha ha ha- pardon me. My pc is acting way up again and is not showing pics in forums. I swear I am not crazy!!!! Switching to my phone I can for sure see that beaut! Are those bridge pins? Never seen that in a ukulele ever.

Bridge pins are not common but not rare, Martin used them as well as Gibson. A few custom guys use them too.

Last call on the Gibson and Martin tiple. I may ship these to Elderly this week.

Top Bottom