Why KoAloha is so Special

What a great story, thanks for sharing it with us Ronnie. :) I may not play it as often, but my KoAloha ukulele holds a special place in my heart. The Okami family (and KoAloha ohana) are so wonderful, thanks for reminding us of how special the people behind those ukes are.

More companies should try and embrace the way Alan treats his guys. You give what you get. THis is a great example of the Aloha spirit.

Aloha Ronnie,
What a nice story made my eyes watery.....thanks for sharing....isn't the UU forums the same way, were all family here!!! MM Stan
It is the true meaning of Ohana....

Last edited:
They are a really close group over there, you can feel it when you visit their factory.

Very cool! This story makes me want to buy one of their ukuleles.

Now I know why my uke sounds so good, it was made by some wonderful people.

For the past three days I have been playing my Pineapple Sunday exclusively. I had gotten away from playing her, and have actually almost sold her on three different occasions to raise cash to buy other ukuleles. But I have rediscovered the beautifuly crisp, clear, bright voice that she has. After reading Alan's blog I am reminded why.:)

Wow, all I can really say is WOW!!! What an awesome group of people, or should I say family! For those who have never had the privledge of going to Hawaii and really meeting the Hawaiians, this is what it is all about, the love and respect for each other!!!

Great ukes made by some GREAT people!!!!

gee thanks Ronnie for posting this mate. Beautiful story. If only more work places were like this, eh. I know my own workplace could benefit by taking a leaf out of this book. Anyone can talk the talk but it takes truly caring people to walk the walk too. :)

Great people over at KoAloha. I first bought a concert (from MGM), then went to the factory while on vacation. Got to talk story with papa for about an hour, well one thing lead to another ,UAS, and now I collected a few KoAloha's. It's just my way of showing support for a great family.

It is really great to see a company that works together like family. Truly incredible, awesome and the way it should be! They really get it

thanks for sharing this post with us! what a great thing to see people so love what they do & who they work with. becoming ohana.

awesome stuff! go koaloha!

:shaka:

Top Bottom