Maui Music T-4KDLX Solid Koa Tenor <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
SOLD

I am selling my Maui Music T-4KDLX All solid Koa tenor. I am selling this instrument because it has a binding imperfection on the left (top) side of the headstock. The binding was not properly fit when constructed and it literally drives me bonkers when I play it. I should have returned it when I purchased it but I didn't and I now find that I can not live with it. So, anyway...it is for sale now...!!!

The instrument is all solid Koa, made by Peter Lieberman in Hawaii. It is NOT a pre-fire Maui Music instrument. The body, neck, and headstock are all multiple bound. The neck has a radiused fingerboard (the only one I have with radiused fingerboard). The action is nice and low, it is easy to play. It has a woody sound. I am providing a link below to my YouTube channel where I play this instrument on my song "Plywood Jesus". I have made that video the featured video so it should be easy to find. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WhenDogsSing

I have tried to show the binding imperfection as best I can. If you need more photos, just ask and I'll be glad to do any thing I can to help answer your questions.

Other than the binding imperfection, the instrument is pristine and in as new condition. There are no smudges, finish marks, or cracks of any kind.

Serial number is 08-4056.

I am asking $1300. for this beautiful instrument. I will provide a black, semi-hard case for it. I will pay all shipping costs up to $50. I do accept and prefer PayPal.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 164
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
I'm not sure why you can't see it, but I re-sent it. Thanks!

Last edited:
What's the current status of this instrument, is it still for sale or sold?

My sincere apologies to all, this instrument is sold and I should have indicated that it was sold earlier on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom