Uke Leash

bbqribs

Reaction score
okay, I know that this product is designed and sold by a UU member, but I really can't help promoting it. I swear I don't get a kickback! (darn it)

It makes complete sense to have some sort of support to help lift the uke, thus allowing the hands to move freely. The Uke Leash does a great job of this, without any harm to the instrument.
I am pretty "crafty", and thought about coopting the design to make just one for myself. When I really thought about it, I realized that it wouldn't be worth it, compared to the price of the Uke Leash. When it arrived, I found that it had many nice finishing touches that I wouldn't have thought of.

I swear it's already making me a better player!

I have one too and really enjoy it. Makes it a lot easier to stand at the microphone and play and sing. Just takes some getting used to when doing fast changes. Have to pull the sleeve up on the strumming arm so I have a little more support and it doesn't slip

You are certainly not alone... if Lori gave a kickback to all of us on here that loved and bragged about the uke leash.. she would be out of business!!!
Thanks for a GREAT product Lori!!!

I love mine too..

What they all said!

I have one permanently attached to my Ohana TK-75CG and use this for all live stage and outdoor performances. I use the leather strap-button attachment with mine.

After hearing SO many great things about the uke leash (here and elsewhere), I ordered mine this morning. Can't wait to try it out!

After all of these comments, I could not resist. Just placed my order! Now I get to wait for this package AND the Surf Fluke I just ordered!

They are terrific! I have a traditional uke leash that I use with my Pineapple Sunday (I really won't play it without it) and a leather uke leash with the strap button attachment for when I want to play one of my tenors while standing. They are wonderful. :)

I'm thinking I need to use mine more. I really like the design, but I don't generally use a strap of any kind. But I'm a sucker for things that come in a variety of colors and are interchangeable. And after I bought mine, Lori added a dark green to her inventory. D'oh!!!!

Top Bottom