How could anyone anywhere do better than this ???

No dought I like it alot ..... But I would really like to hear what you think good or bad :)

She is very good. She says she plays a tenor but it looks baritone to me with that long neck. I imagine she uses low G too? and double strings?

Hey Keef,

She's a great player and performer, but not to my tastes. Just curious, do you know if she uses effects pedals?

Hey Keef,

She's a great player and performer, but not to my tastes. Just curious, do you know if she uses effects pedals?
funny you should ask me this because I asked a very simular question because sometimes her music has a dopler effect like a plane flying by: the answer I got is she sometimes uses a reverb and a delay but I have seen her using a little distortion in a few videos
:
the dopler effect ( I think is caused by fanning the strings as you move up and down the neck I recreated this at home purely by mistake . Chance and mistake are my teachers :)

Last edited:
"Chance and Mistake" are definitely great teachers, not just for ukulele only...:biglaugh:

Does she ever play or record just straight uke playing without all the delay and other effects?

Actually, double high G, from the looks of it. If you pause the vid at about :48, you can get a better look.

-Pete

She is indeed incredibly talented. Love the entire song, set & atmosphere.

She is a great ukulele player but too flashy and flamboyant for my taste..........

Very flashy. She gets more notes into a song than anybody I know. Nicely done, but I do like videos I can learn from better.

Top Bottom