Another improv from Aldrine's motel room

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
BREEZIN' - Another from Aldrine's motel room

Here's Aldrine, John, Matt and me messing about with George Benson's Breezin' during the recent NAMM show in Anaheim, CA.

This version is a little different.

We recorded a bunch of stuff that night. At a tad under 7 minutes, this was the longest.

Last edited:
Wow, I really enjoyed that! You seem like you grew up playing together. You make it look so simple. I would have bought a ticket to that show for sure.

It is such a pleasure to see you guys playing.I love the sound but also your facial expressions makes you look so relaxed.Thank you for sharing these videos.

Looks like fun Ken, and classy. Really looking forward to meeting the rest of you in the future.

That was great. would have loved to be playing my Ubass behind you guys on that one. :)

Looks like fun Ken, and classy. Really looking forward to meeting the rest of you in the future.

Look forward to meeting you too.

It is such a pleasure to see you guys playing.I love the sound but also your facial expressions makes you look so relaxed.Thank you for sharing these videos.

We were certainly relaxed - and tired.

Oh and nice improve microphone stand btw haha

Some sort of instrument case I think.

That was great. would have loved to be playing my Ubass behind you guys on that one. :)

Yes, a bass would have fitted in nicely.

Top Bottom