What online sites will ship Worth strings to Canada?

dinamo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering what online sites ship worth strings to Canada. I really want to get some for my Lanikai U-21 ukulele I just got a couple of weeks ago. I look forward to the difference in sound the worth strings make. Thanks for the help!

Miro

eeeeeenternet, try juststrings.com :D enjoy your uke
PS: I hear a lot of good stuff about the clears

I second Elderly. They have a good selection of Worth strings and I am pretty sure they will ship to Canada.

Bump - Sorry I'm a beginner and have no idea what the difference of the three types would mean for me. Thanks!

Bump - Sorry I'm a beginner and have no idea what the difference of the three types would mean for me. Thanks!

Strings are very subjective. I would suggest picking up as many types as you can and experimenting until you find the right ones for you.

I live in Ontario,and order my Aquila's from a Calgary music shop called :http://www.acousticguitar.net/home.htm They charge $10.00 per set and mail them by Canada Post and I have them in approx. a week with no other cost for shipping etc. I usually phone them although you can order on-line.

Top Bottom