PDA

View Full Version : Ukulele/Bass Duo - Newest Video - OLIVE JUICE

r1dethemetr0
01-23-2011, 01:00 PM
Hey guys -

Wasn't sure if any of you would want to look at our new video we put up, but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oNmkM1x1IQ&feature=watch_response

Let me know what you guys think. I know there's a few mess up, but we only recorded it once and used that one!

-Olive Juice

CoLmes
01-23-2011, 02:48 PM
HEy! it's pretty good. I see you guys are from philly. We have a uke jam group up here that meets. We're waiting for weather to get warmer, but we have regular jams in Quakertown. If your interested, get in contact with me!

bassfiddlesteve
01-23-2011, 03:36 PM
I always like to hear a good ukulele/upright bass duo!

- Steve

Mauimaster
01-23-2011, 03:46 PM
That was cool, really liked it!!

SweetWaterBlue
01-23-2011, 03:50 PM
I liked it. Great groove

r1dethemetr0
01-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Thanks everyone! I think we're recording another one or two this week that I'll probably put up. :)

@coLmes I would love to. Are you guys ever in C.C.? We often play in Rittenhouse when it's warmer.

velofille
01-24-2011, 09:49 AM
I saw these guys the other week on uke hunt, i thought at first the guy walking up and down the stairs was accidental but he appears in several other videos they do, They are excellent!

CoLmes
01-24-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks everyone! I think we're recording another one or two this week that I'll probably put up. :)

@coLmes I would love to. Are you guys ever in C.C.? We often play in Rittenhouse when it's warmer.

Yeah we actually meet in the square for jams when we are down there. Last time there was around 12-15 ppl total throughout the day.

Click on my name and then go to my profile, on the left is a philly uke jam group. Join that and maybe even add me on FB, under Colin Coleman, and I'll let you guys know when a next jam is. Probably won't be until it's warm again.

r1dethemetr0
01-25-2011, 04:45 PM
I saw these guys the other week on uke hunt, i thought at first the guy walking up and down the stairs was accidental but he appears in several other videos they do, They are excellent!

Why thank you! :)

Uncle Leroy
01-25-2011, 06:47 PM
Nice Pipes!