UU vids on itunes

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Good news everyone! We've begun putting up some of the UU vids on iTunes in podcast form. For all of you who wanted these lessons on your ipod, there you go.

Very cool! Thank you!

I'm so excited! But now I really need to get my Nano repaired!:(

Cool! I've downloaded all the ones that are there now. Did it start from Lesson 3 for everyone else, or is that just Australian iTunes? I could only get Lesson 3, 4, 5 and 6, not 1 & 2. No biggie, cause I've got the FLV of 1 and 2, but was just wondering.

Thanks Rayan for putting them up there!

Good news everyone! We've begun putting up some of the UU vids on iTunes in podcast form. For all of you who wanted these lessons on your ipod, there you go.

what if you are the one in a million people who does not have an iPod? I have a creative vision:m that I can watch videos on. any help on how to get this video from iTunes to my player would be greatly appreciated.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i jus got my ipod (nano 3rd gen. OMG!) and suskribed to "ukecast"
now free UU vids
it jus keeps gettin beetah=}

what if you are the one in a million people who does not have an iPod? I have a creative vision:m that I can watch videos on. any help on how to get this video from iTunes to my player would be greatly appreciated.

hey the best way to do it would be to download the video and convert it then add that to your creative player. I can tell you how to do that if you like? It's v late here but if you reply to this or send me a private message I'll get onto it tomorrow. I converted all of the videos I could find on ukuleleunderground.com so I could watch them all on my laptop and iPhone.

John

hey guys the podcast vids can't load onto my ipod becuz it says, "its not able to play on this ipod". But this ipod is the newer generation ipod classic. So no clue whats going on.

aw man!

i dnt kno wat the problem is
but a window pops up and says i cant load the podcasts to my ipod
and i got like 7 gigs of space
help?:confused::confused::confused:

I was able to convert it and save on my ipod classic. Only issue I have, is that I get the audio, but just a blank white screen, no video.

i'll try to convert them also, i just thought i'd be able to download them and pop em into my ipod for convenience.

UPDATE
yeah i was able to convert mine successfully, just realized tho that these things are in widescreen format i think. So thats why it cant be loaded up into our ipods. The MP4 or M4V files need to be in a certain resolution for the ipods.

^ i cant even find the videos haha =]

consider yourself better off =]

all u do is open up itunes and go to the store. In the seach bar to the top right put in ukulele underground and it should direct u to there.

Last edited:
Way too cool!!! Just subscribed AND left you a review. Great work guys:D

EDIT:
Yeah, I have a new iPhone and they will not sync to my device. I am reconverting them now. Just a suggestion. Maybe you want to change the way they are converted before you upload to iTunes. I don't really see why they would not play as it is mp4. You might try m4v conversion. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom