Anyone from AZ?

salsarocket

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm currently vacationing in Arizona and I suddenly find myself without an ukulele. Just today I found $200 dollars in a public toilet (don't ask) and I'm wondering if there're any music stores in Maricopa county that sell ukes.

I don't know about maricopa but if you find yourself in tucson AZ you gotta swing by the folk shop. They got all kinds of ukulele's. In fact thats where I first discovered the banjolele. Couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it. My only thought was WTF is this? :biglaugh: Real cool guys there too. Enjoy!

From FMM:

Monday, the 20th of October will be the first of a series of ukulele music events in Scottsdale, AZ. We are meeting on the 3rd Monday of each month, so if you miss this one, come next month. We will have jamming from 6 to 7, a featured act from 7 to 8 and open mike (ukulele) from 8 to 9:30.
Address is 1700 N. Granite reef, Scottsdale.

Pat McInnis, ukulele@azfolk.com 480-720-9190for info

This is good to know. I'm relocating to the Scottsdale area for work. I look forward to meeting some of the folks from UU
From FMM:

Monday, the 20th of October will be the first of a series of ukulele music events in Scottsdale, AZ. We are meeting on the 3rd Monday of each month, so if you miss this one, come next month. We will have jamming from 6 to 7, a featured act from 7 to 8 and open mike (ukulele) from 8 to 9:30.
Address is 1700 N. Granite reef, Scottsdale.

Pat McInnis, ukulele@azfolk.com 480-720-9190for info

Scottsdale/Phoenix-ish groups?

Any groups get together in the Scottsdale area? I'm not very good at playing with other people and I'd like to get better.

Now that I think of it, I'm not very good at playing at all. Need to get better all around.

:anyone:

Top Bottom