I'm sitting and I can't stand up !!

Keef

Reaction score
I have a real hard time standing and playing I wish I had a vecro patch on my shirt :p

second that. actually, any strap will work out. I think you have a Sceptre so the ukeleash might be the best option.

I actually find it easier to play my soprano and concerts while standing. However the tenor definitely requires a stool or ukeleash. (In black 'cause I'm classy like that)

You may find this hard to believe but I enjoy playing the pili koko pinapple more than the sceptre it has a warmer sound the sceptre leans a little towards sounding like a ( forgive me ) banjo I guess I just tossed out my chances of getting that koaloha sponsorship once a become a super star lol

You may find this hard to believe but I enjoy playing the pili koko pinapple more than the sceptre it has a warmer sound the sceptre leans a little towards sounding like a ( forgive me ) banjo I guess I just tossed out my chances of getting that koaloha sponsorship once a become a super star lol

Sounds like a Koaloha Sceptre is about to enter the "for sale" section?:uhoh:

My diagnosis is that you're not holding it high enough. Hold it really high and lower it until you get it right. Even a tenor should be no problem.

I second this diagnosis. If you look at pictures of Tiny Tim, he holds the uke high.

Aloha Keef,
I had gave the velcro thing some thought too....wonder it those strips or taped on velco would obsure or deaden the sound of the uke???? Hmmm

Sounds like a Koaloha Sceptre is about to enter the "for sale" section?:uhoh:
I don't think it will ever be for sale except maybe at my estate sale
it's been signed by Taimane Gardner and Jake Simabukuro in gold paint pen and covered with a lite clear coat I also have hopes of Aldrien signing it too I'm just not sure how yet

In case anyone wants to see the autographs here they are. Not bad for a guy living in Florida
e90c0c92.jpg

My teacher did use velcro to hold his uke during a funeral in which he had to stand. I wonder how he took it off when he was done without the the kkrrriiiippp sound. I would have laughed.

Top Bottom