Please help me send case stickers to an awesome person

ukeeku

Reaction score
A while back I gave a ukulele to the person that made the 500th comment on my site.
http://ukeeku.com/2010/11/29/winner-of-the-secret-luna-uke-giveaway/
The lucky person was a lovely person named Joyce, well recently She made a video of her playing the luna (on the page above) and I found out she collects uke stickers for her wheelchair. I am sending the ones below and wondered if anyone else has some that they can send? PM me for her address, and if you would please post a pic of the sticker(s) you are sending so we don't give her 100 UU stickers.

The ones I am sending:
joycestickers.gif

if anything it would be cool to see all the different uke stickers out there.

Sorry, also I have doubles of some of these and willing to trade

Aw man.. NOW I wish that I collected stickers to send her some.. I don't have any, except a left over fret dot marker sticker. It doesn't say anything about Ukes, but they are Ukulele stickers for fret markers. Ya think she would like it? Its small (the size of a fret marker) but if ya collect, ya collect ;).

165628_196952103653921_100000173975723_831176_7055925_n.jpg

By the way.. It's a sea turtle.. ;)

Aw man.. NOW I wish that I collected stickers to send her some.. I don't have any, except a left over fret dot marker sticker. It doesn't say anything about Ukes, but they are Ukulele stickers for fret markers. Ya think she would like it? Its small (the size of a fret marker) but if ya collect, ya collect ;).

165628_196952103653921_100000173975723_831176_7055925_n.jpg

By the way.. It's a sea turtle.. ;)

Sure, why not. I will send you the address.

Last edited:
A while back I gave a ukulele to the person that made the 500th comment on my site.
http://ukeeku.com/2010/11/29/winner-of-the-secret-luna-uke-giveaway/
The lucky person was a lovely person named Joyce, well recently She made a video of her playing the luna (on the page above) and I found out she collects uke stickers for her wheelchair. I am sending the ones below and wondered if anyone else has some that they can send? PM me for her address, and if you would please post a pic of the sticker(s) you are sending so we don't give her 100 UU stickers.
I have a ukerepublic sticker I can get to you or to her...
The ones I am sending:
joycestickers.gif

if anything it would be cool to see all the different uke stickers out there.

I have a ukerepublic sticker i can send to you or to her...

DSCF5298.jpg

hey Tim

here is a FMM "Uke Can Change The World" sticker I can send to Joyce. This is an awesome idea mate and very kind of you! Cheers!!

PM me for her address
ukeeku, while I commend your intent, if I were her, I'd be mortified at the thought of you sending my address to total strangers.

I think it would be better if people sent you the stickers to pass along to her.

Granted, I think most of the people on UU are good people, but this is the intarwebs, and I think you owe it to her to protect her privacy.

I'd be happy to send a couple "Ukulele Jim" stickers. One has a dancing frog playing the ukulele (sorta my brand), and the other is Santa Claus playing the ukulele. The back of each sticker has a code to download a free MP3, too. Let me know where to send them if you're interested.

ukeeku, while I commend your intent, if I were her, I'd be mortified at the thought of you sending my address to total strangers.

I think it would be better if people sent you the stickers to pass along to her.

Granted, I think most of the people on UU are good people, but this is the intarwebs, and I think you owe it to her to protect her privacy.

it cool, but maybe you are right. My address is easily found don't care if you come over and stalk me :)

Send all stickers to me

Tim Szerlong
29 Payne PL
Normal, IL 61761
USA

so far I have a lot of interest. I am pleased that people care.

I don't have one on me, but I know where I can get a cool one. There will be a delay, but I'll send it on when I get it!

I don't have one on me, but I know where I can get a cool one. There will be a delay, but I'll send it on when I get it!

take your time. I will send her this first batch and then another in a month or so.

I will bump this one time, and one time only, I promise. just want to make sure that everyone will see this.

What a great gesture! The few stickers I have are duplicates of the ones shown in the original post, but if I come accross anything different, I'll let you know. Good luck!

My small contribution is on it's marry little way. Hope she finds a good spot for the little turtle fret marker sticker I sent. I wish I had a bunch of stickers, but the little turtle is small, but mighty.. hehheh..

The only ones I have are the same ones that you have Tim. I have a koa Kamaka kitchen magnet I could send.

The only ones I have are the same ones that you have Tim. I have a koa Kamaka kitchen magnet I could send.

You are much nicer than me to send that, I love mine. but if you want to, send it to me and I will put it in with the other stuff I get. thank you all for being so awesome.

Top Bottom