It's never too young for UAS:)

haolejohn

Reaction score
I will be a proud daddy in a few weeks and my little girl is already a uker (thanks UncleE for the photo)
47404_424559680207_593995207_4994207_1476835_n.jpg

and thanks to UkeREpublic (mahalo nui loa mike) she has already gotten her first uke
179668_491710670207_593995207_6114266_8318166_n.jpg

So as the thread is titled, It is never too early for UAS.

ooooooh, how sweet and how awesome John!!!! That's a gorgeous little uke.

Warmest congratulations mate to you and your wife on the imminent arrival of Noelani.

Wishing you many blessings and many many years of joy playing ukulele together. :)

LOL.. That scan is priceless my friend.. hahah.. I can't get the smile off my face.. Congrats.. ;)

Aloha John,
Congrats to you and your wife for Noelani's expected arrival....Please keep us informed of her arrival..
How nice for Mike to send the first gift...wow...I am so happy for the both of you....may all
begin to make precious memories from Noelani's first breath and all the years ahead......Your friend, Stan...:):shaka::smileybounce:

I just can't stop smiling at this post!! Yeah.. Sure wish I still lived down in Atlanta right now.. Nothing I love more than a new baby... with tired parents!! :)
Best of luck to you all!!!! Please share post birth photos too!

Ha! That made me smile too....Mazel Tov on the upcoming birth of your daughter!

Wonderful news, John. Happy times!

Heh, heh. That's cute. Congratulations and...beginning now...do not lick mustard off your arm when bar-b-queing! LOL

John

What a great ultra-sound photo John. LOL. Looks like Papa KoAloha's first uke that she has in there with her!

Congrats John. I'll be the father of a beautiful bably girl in about a month. It's exciting isn't it.

I think her first instrument will be a uke also, seems a very managable instrument for a child.

Great pic too. I think it matches one of my daughters ultrasound pics.;)

Love it. Congrats

Congratulations to both of you. Hope you have been playing ukulele for her.

Hey John, awesome news that really made the day!!! Love the birthday gift you got her!!!!!
God Bless!!!

:D:shaka::smileybounce:

Awesome news, Congratulations on a new uker!
DAP

Top Bottom