What do you prefer?

tomatodanny

Reaction score
The LU-21C or the LU-21T ukulele?
and why?
:)

I personally prefer Tenors (LU-21T)... but that's just a preference thing - more comfortable to me.

i only own a TE and haven't played the concert, so i couldn't say.
Since i'd imagine they're basically the same instrument, it would only come down to size/sound preference.

Last edited:
I'd go with the concert, but again it's just a matter of personal preference danny. What kind of sound are you after, and which one are you leaning towards?

I prefer the tenor for singing because of the more mellow tones, but the concert for jamming for the brighter tones.......

Aloha Danny,
Welcome to the UU and our forums.....I'd try and play both first and see which you like better in sound, comfort, and playability...everyone has their own preferences and each instrument is different...
Have Fun and let us know what you get....Good Luck! Happy Strummings.. MM Stan

Last edited:
Everyone has their own preference. I have only played soprano and concert and prefer concert. Buy 'em both! Just kidding, you should try out both sizes to see which is most comfortable for you.

It's really personal preference. The only way to really know is to find a way to try all the sizes and see what feels best to you, and what sound you like.

After trying all three I found that I like sopranos and tenors, but I don't really like concerts.

Top Bottom