The Chordmaster - where can I find one?

There is an electronic one. iPhone app, actually. I've been looking for a paper version, but all I can find is a fretboard note diagram.

They come up on eBay all the time. I have thought about getting one just for fun. I think they just attach with rubber bands.

They come up on eBay all the time. I have thought about getting one just for fun. I think they just attach with rubber bands.

yep, like Ryan said, they're always on ebay.

Also, if you go to the website "ukuleleguy" he has lots of direct links to uke related ebay auctions and almost everytime I look there, there is an old chordmaster available. They usually go for around $20 or so...

Yes, check Ebay.
I got a Chord Master that is set up for A D F# B.
Also found an Arther Godfrey "uke player" marked for G C E A. (with the original elastic straps!!)

Bill

Haha! This is hilarious.

"Avoid the disgusting direct contact with the strings, still made of hyena guts despite what is claimed on the packaging using ununderstandable chemical ten-syllabs wording. Your fingers might be useful for other purposes, keep them safe and clean!"

Haha! This is hilarious.

"Avoid the disgusting direct contact with the strings, still made of hyena guts despite what is claimed on the packaging using ununderstandable chemical ten-syllabs wording. Your fingers might be useful for other purposes, keep them safe and clean!"

I'm glad you appreciate my humour:)

@Arw : as answered by other, the only way to get a Chord Master is Ebay ...
(Arthur Godfrey Uke Players are cheaper).
AFAIK, noone manufacturates a similar product for ukes (some devices exist for guitars...)

@Kamakozzie : "I got a Chord Master that is set up for A D F# B. " Well, both devices play the same chords. The fact was that the Islander uke was supposed to be tune in D (May Singhi Breen recommendation) and the Flamingo in C (Arthur Godfrey fight for a standard in GCEA).

All the best to you all!

(and check my International Uke Contest!! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgxNe_cVZFc

Top Bottom