Artisan Guitars has some NICE new Kamakas *drool*

NatalieS

Reaction score
Last fall, I bought my Kamaka pineapple from Artisan Guitars, a store in Nashville with a wonderful website to buy from. It was such a special experience for me because I felt like I picked out the instrument (something I've never been able to do before). The guys there made the experience even better by giving me frequent updates and packing the uke better than I've ever seen anything packed in my life! I'm now so attached to my pineapple and it's The One. I feel like those guys were a part of that.

I've been back to their website often, because they stock really nice Kamakas and Collings ukes and post multiple pictures of each one. It looks like they got some new Kamakas in (a bari, pineapple, soprano, and three concerts). The pictures are drool-worthy. :drool:

Enjoy!
http://artisanguitars.com/category/products/ukuleles/

Since you bought your Kamaka, I've been keeping a regular watch on their website. I live about 1.5 hr. south of them, so plan on making a trek up there in the near term. I think I'm going to have them install a p/u in my KoAloha Super Concert ('cause I don't want to do the drilling & re-setup.) They certainly carry some wonderful ukes!

Aloha Natalie,
I'm drooling just looking at them, I need to take my vintage custom 50's gold label tenor Kamaka in for bridge repairs...and will be looking forward to checking out the high end ukes at the factory...thanks for sharing!!
Take Care and Happy Strummings... MM Stan

I've been back to their website often, because they stock really nice Kamakas and Collings ukes and post multiple pictures of each one. It looks like they got some new Kamakas in (a bari, pineapple, soprano, and three concerts). The pictures are drool-worthy. :drool:
http://artisanguitars.com/category/products/ukuleles/

The grain on that headstock of the pineapple is killing me! I thought I was over the pineapple UAS but... no.

The grain on that headstock of the pineapple is killing me! I thought I was over the pineapple UAS but... no.

I know, it looks very Art Deco to me. I saw it and gasped. LOL we are weak people, aren't we?

I bought that pineapple yesterday. I want to thank NatalieS for posting the link to Artisan when she found her pineapple and the heads up when they stocked more Kamakas. I look around on the site when I get a chance but may have missed out on the pineapple with out the heads up so thanks again! We have decided to wait until Monday to ship it so it does not get stuck sitting some where over the weekend. Cant wait to receive it! http://artisanguitars.com/kamaka-hp-1-pineapple-standard-ukulele/

I bought that pineapple yesterday. I want to thank NatalieS for posting the link to Artisan when she found her pineapple and the heads up when they stocked more Kamakas. I look around on the site when I get a chance but may have missed out on the pineapple with out the heads up so thanks again! We have decided to wait until Monday to ship it so it does not get stuck sitting some where over the weekend. Cant wait to receive it! http://artisanguitars.com/kamaka-hp-1-pineapple-standard-ukulele/

Congratulations! And, thank you for preventing me from giving in to temptation :)

COOL! Hope my token purchase of a couple of your hangers helped finance just a little bit of the price!

i NEED a Kamaka pineapple!

Oh yay, that's awesome! I love helping other people towards their next ukes, haha. Please post pictures when you get it. It looks really gorgeous!

Congrats ToucanMango! That is a really nice uke. I look forward to seeing pictures when you get it. :)

i NEED a Kamaka pineapple!

YES YOU DO pdxuke. They are the most awesome sounding ukuleles. Absolutely beautiful to play and they sound so so sweet!!!! :)

On another note re artisan guitars. I just want to 2nd what Nat said about their service to anyone contemplating buying from them online. They are awesome to do business with. I bought my Collings concert from them and they were great from go to whoa. Incredibly well protected in shipping and SUPER FAST delivery. I got my uke within 5 business days from the states to down here in Tassie at the bottom of the Australian mainland. :) Couldn't recommend them highly enough...

Just browsing their available ukes...that National Triolian resonator just keeps haunting me. Prettiest looking reso I've seen :drool:

Thanks you all, I will post pics for sure. And Gmoney I am using funds from ebay & etsy so yes you did help me out, thank you!

Wow what a gorgeous uke! Congrats! You have no idea how jealous i am :)

It looks like Artisan has yet another clutch of Kamakas on their site. There are several pineapples including one whose soundboard looks almost identical to mine. I wonder if they were made at the same time? Hmm...

At any rate, if someone's hankering for a pineapple, there are several gorgeous ones to choose from right now.

It looks like Artisan has yet another clutch of Kamakas on their site. There are several pineapples including one whose soundboard looks almost identical to mine. I wonder if they were made at the same time? Hmm...

At any rate, if someone's hankering for a pineapple, there are several gorgeous ones to choose from right now.

I've been talking w/them about one of those - but am trying to juggle funds to put one on lawaway!

Top Bottom