martin ukulele's???

Martin Ukuleles have a very distict warm sound to them. The older ones are worth A LOT of money.

yea i was juss wonderin cuz my grandparents juss gave me one i think its made outta koa and mohagany idk for sure though. but it does sound a lot better then the one i've been playing

Wow. Awesome!

yea i was juss wonderin cuz my grandparents juss gave me one i think its made outta koa and mohagany idk for sure though. but it does sound a lot better then the one i've been playing

Whoa.... lucky...

ill try n take a pic tmrw, but to my knowledge its prlly juss a basic one most likely a style 0, but idk i just did a lil research on the brand.

will post pics tmrw around 4:00 btw is that THE aldrine guerrero that posted earlier?

Last edited:
how much are they worth i was just wondering if they were a good uke neva herd about this brand before thats why.

thanks

WAH!?!

They're probably only the world's most famous and sought after acoustic instrument maker. Is it a vintage one? The mahagany ones of early last century are very valuable.

that would sell on ebay for $1000 minimum guaranteed.
My fellow Uu members agree??

It's a nice uke, but I would say less than $1000. I'm pretty sure it's a style 0 which would make it about $500 in mint condition. Still, wish my grandparents gave me one.

i think its a great uke... but i wouldn't sell it.
first: good ukulele!
second: something to remember you olds, olds by... (olds = parents) doesn't sound nice when i say that but its true!.. i made my parents by me something i can remember them by... and my grandparents, yes its lame but i like it ^^

if somebody hasn't already answered your question about that being Aldrine... yes it is.

I didn't see somebody answer it... But im tired.

Is it a concert? 700$ to 900$ for a crack free concert. Looks like its had some work done though. New tuners and nut? I don't think Martin ever used a white nut material. The headstock decal is post mid thirties and looks a lot like a 50's style. Hold it up to a strong light and search for any little cracks buyers will want to know. Get some good pics and go to Uke Yak at FMBB. The most knowledgable Martin people are there and can tell you more than I can. Never sell a uke that has mojo like that. It's a special uke made even more special by family.Lucky dude!:cool::cool:

Top Bottom