Mono Gig Bag

Where can i find a pic of these?

I went to the Mono web site, and dropped them an email through the "contact" link, asking about the gig bags. here is the response:

|Hi Kurt,
|
|
|Thanks for contacting us about our Ukulele case. I'm really glad the Underground is discussing
| and inquiring about this case and I can confirm with you that it exists. Just not quite on our
| website yet...which we want to launch very soon. We currently have a case that will fit
| soprano and concert sizing and will have a tenor available right after. We're really excited to
| get into the market and will definitely need some guidance from our audience. It would be great
| to keep you in the loop as we now have a direct route into Ukulele Underground through you.
| Make sure to contact me if you don't mind keeping me posted or if you have any thoughts on a
| case. We really value input into making the best overall case around.
|
| Regards,
|
|Pat
|
|::MONO::
| Patrick Chen
| Artist Relations/Product Support
| 415.830.5522 | www.monocase.com
| Go Play.

Before I choke up $140 for a gig bag, it better have sleeping accomadations... Just sayin..

Someone will buy it.

There's a big market out there and the rich are not like you or I.

Ouch.

Just, ouch.

Someone will buy it.

There's a big market out there and the rich are not like you or I.

Oh we're rich.. We just aint got no damn money.. lol.. If ya play a uke, your rich... ;)

Sort of reminds me of the case that came with my Rick Turner Compass Rose Tenor:

CompassRoseGigBag.jpg

Really great case. Wish I had one for my baritones. Great for travel.

Sort of reminds me of the case that came with my Rick Turner Compass Rose Tenor:

Really great case. Wish I had one for my baritones. Great for travel.

I have this same case in green, paid 40 bucks for it and wish all my ukes had one.

Top Bottom