FS or Trade: Kala Concert Travel Uke (KA-SSTU-C)<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukuDaily

Reaction score
Up for sale or trade is my Kala Concert travel ukulele with the factory gig bag. Features a 1 1/4 to 1 3/4" archback thinbody depth with a surprisingly full sound. It has a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides. Features geared machine heads.

Sound-wise, it projects surprisingly well. I took the stock Aquilas off it recently and installed Ko'olua Golds to try to warm it up some. I think they look and sound great, but I will include the original Aquilas as well. As for condition, I think it could almost pass as new unless you broke out a magnifying glass.

I would like to get $100 for it, plus shipping which is typically $15, unless you want it faster.

Oh, as for why I am selling it, my daughter just got married and I have bills coming out my ears. As for trades, I know I shouldn't, but I will listen to all offers and will kick in some money for the right deal. Lately, I have a hankering for a Lanikai Monkey Pod electric cutaway as I like the slotted headstock and wider string spacing.

I have a ton of pictures uploaded at photobucket, but here is a teaser.
Kala travel uke.JPG

Last edited:
Traval Tenor? I may have to get this darnit!

I hate to say this, As it will make it less appealing, but it is a concert, not a tenor.

Sorry, I am bonehead, I meant to say that I will trade you my tenor travel. Lame trade offers are my specialty! I may buy it outright but I am not trying to bring in too many new ones into the house and I was going to offload this one anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom