PDA

View Full Version : FS or Trade: Pono Mahogany Cutaway Tenor with pickup (PTO-CE)<SOLD>

ukuDaily
01-27-2011, 04:32 PM
Up for sale or trade this time is a beautiful gloss Pono Mahogany cutaway tenor with the factory installed passive pickup. It was originally strung with in low-g with a wound string, but I decided to switch over to high-g, so it is fitted with Aquilas. Of course, I will include the low-g set that came with it. I don't know what brand they are, but I think they were likely installed from the factory.

As you will see from the pictures, it is a beautiful instrument. It is so glossy, it was hard to take pictures of without reflections all over the place. As for condition, it is almost like new with no dings.

I am including the fantastic Ko'olau case with it, one of the nicest cases I have seen in a while.

I am selling it with case for $350 plus shipping, which will probably be $15-20. Though the proceeds are supposed to go to pay for my daughter's wedding, UAS compels me to entertain offers of trades. The Lanikai Monkey Pod electric cutaways have caught my eye as of late, but let me know if you want to make a deal.

As with my other two sales, I have uploaded a bunch of pics to photobucket (http://bit.ly/gMamBF), but here is one to hold you over till you click through.

mm stan
01-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Aloha Mike,
I hope you're all right, I seem to worry about you when you're unloading alot of your babies....I hope all is well.....just wondering brother....Take Care, and God Bless and let us know...MM Stan..

ukuDaily
01-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Thanks for your concern. I am fine. I just can't justify having so many ukes around when I have big bills to pay.

I don't think I have UAS like so many other uke players. I have never really been a collector of anything, except maybe dependents(5 kids and 3 dogs). Instead, I have PUP or Perfect Ukulele Psychosis. PUP is the belief that there is a perfect ukulele out there and when it is found it will negate the need to ever again buy another ukulele. None of the three I am selling qualify as my silver bullet uke, so I am ok turning them into cash.

mm stan
01-27-2011, 07:23 PM
Aloha Mike,
I hope you find your holy grail ukulele as we are all searching for...maybe that is a condition that connects us to UAS...he he MM Stan

erivel
01-29-2011, 03:56 PM
Sent you a private message.

ombracorta
02-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Still available or sold?

ukuDaily
02-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Sold. Sorry for the slow notice. Busy day.