kala ka-st or ka-tg (gloss)

uke142464

Reaction score
Is this the thread you are mentioning as getting no response here? With only two hours waiting time in between posts, it looks a bit like you expect your fellow forum members to be waiting on your posts to answer them right away. Perhaps you could be a little bit more patient?

Glad to read in the 3rd thread that you made your choice though, I think many will appreciate it if you make a review when you get it. There must be lots of people considering an ukulele in this price category, and there's so much choice!

Last edited:
Is this the thread you are mentioning as getting no response here? With only two hours waiting time in between posts, it looks a bit like you expect your fellow forum members to be waiting on your posts to answer them right away. Perhaps you could be a little bit more patient?

Glad to read in the 3rd thread that you made your choice though, I think many will appreciate it if you make a review when you get it. There must be lots of people considering an ukulele in this price category, and there's so much choice!

im just so excited about getting it, and I wanted to make the decision quick so I could buy it but, I was being a little impatient...:Doops

Patience is a virtue. Virtues are good. Anyway, I'll just let this thread die now.

Top Bottom