looking for MGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

diego

Reaction score
Hi folks, this is actually directed to MusicGuyMic, can't private message him because of full pm inbox. Also through website I did not get any reply.

can you contact me please? want to buy a Kala Archtop Sunburst, I'm dying here!! ;)

Thanks in advance

Why don't you call him? his phone number is on his ebay store page. just remember he is in Hawaii so don't call him too early

I went to his eBay store and sent him an email @ his AOL address. The man replied within 10 minutes! In under 15 minutes, our transaction was complete and I have a uke on its way to me today. He works fast! Good luck.

Aloha Diego,
The best way is to phone him....you'll get the fastest response....good luck!! MM Stan
And congrats on your decision to get the Kala Archtop sunburst, Let us know how it goes!!!

I have found phone calls work really well. He's a super-duper guy.

He isn't showing a Kanilea K-2 on his website. I don't mean to sound smart but...he can't sell you one if he doesn't have one. Here is a link to a place that has a K-2 tenor.

http://www.themusicemporium.com/product-detail/product/kanilea-k-2-tenor-ukulele.1475.html

I have made several transactions with Mike (MGM) and he has always been up front, honest, and customer-friendly to the max. He is human and can't perform miracles.

He does have stuff that isn't on his ebay site though as well.

The first problem:

YOU don't find MGM, MGM finds you! : )

The second problem:

MGM walks across the street to Kanilea and picks up a K-2 whenever he wants one.

Mike is a great guy. The best I have ever dealt with in fact. I hope you get your new Kanilea soon.

I deleted my original post. I guess I should have given him some more time. He got back to me. I do have say that I've had nothing but good experiences with MGM in the past so I think I jumped the gun. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom