Probably not the place for it...

JKoval

Reaction score
...but I'd just like to say that I was so pleasantly surprised and proud that UU was still running extremely well.

Not entirely due to my own will, I haven't been as avid a player as I was last year, due to my first two years at the university (economics, what-what), but now, I'm trying to buckle down and make some more time for my deach'd Kala and newly acquired melodica (literally, music to this hipster's ears).

I bring this up only because I've had experiences in which I would develop a love for an online community (much like I have for UU) and then ended up returning one day only to find that it has since shut down or whatnot.

So, to all the new faces and to all our old friends, thanks for still being the (easily, the most) welcoming community on the web. It's good to be back.

Now... where did I leave all those booby-traps...

Aloha JKoval,
Welcome back to the forums and yes were still here and getting bigger too...I hope you will be an active member again and contribute your thoughts too...UU now has very much expanded and there are alot
of us new members....and many of the senior members still here too... Have Fun and enjoy!! Happy Strummings!!! MM Stan

I do the same thing where I come and go but it is always here and always healthy. Thanks the the UU guys for that! Welcome back.

I just spent some time away for personal reasons as well as similar to yours - uni work! And I love that when I come back everyone welcomes me like an old friend, so welcome back, I don't recognise your name, but I look forward in getting to know you!

Top Bottom