EleUke 2011?

Did anyone notice the $100 peanut? same stuff as the other eleukes, just smaller and about half the price. I was told that is not the final design.

Aloha Lordlogan,
Thanks for the teaser link, bro...I like the peanut.. for a guy like me with UAS, I gotta resist and stay away and so no.......Happy Strummings and Good Luck find one...if you find out where, don't tell me..
Only kidding, let me know....MM Stan

i still can't find any, There not on Eleuke Or EleukeUsa :/

Factory is making them now with BugsGear brand so, it will take about one-two month to reach to the market and now we are making a family band music video using that acoustic one.
We hope to show this cheap instrument can make how beautiful music.

Many people asking to change peanut with Martin style head not round and bottom area too short to
hole with arm as it touches the string on the bridge area.
So, now we are doing some design modification.
I think that we can ship them at the end of Mar 2011.

Many people asking to change peanut with Martin style head not round and bottom area too short to
hole with arm as it touches the string on the bridge area.
So, now we are doing some design modification.
I think that we can ship them at the end of Mar 2011.
There goes my birthday present:/

That Peanut is pretty stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see the revised design.
Lordlogan, maybe PhilipKwak meant the Peanut was unavailable until March. Looks like the Pop you like is available now. Try Mim, or another hardcore Eleuke distributor. I know she just got back from a symposium of sorts. Maybe she can help you.

That Peanut is pretty stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see the revised design.
Lordlogan, maybe PhilipKwak meant the Peanut was unavailable until March. Looks like the Pop you like is available now. Try Mim, or another hardcore Eleuke distributor. I know she just got back from a symposium of sorts. Maybe she can help you.

i know but the Peanut was starting to grow on me :) 100$ for the usual eleuke stuff plus its adorable level is pretty great and my birthday is late febuary :? ah oh well i'll look into the "Pop"s
:)

where is MIM? is there a site?

and does anyone else know of a eleuke for around 100?

Or any advice on a uke for my birthday around 100?

Last edited:
where is MIM? is there a site?

Mim is a UU member who is also an authorized Eleuke dealer. She sells them on eBay and in her shop in North Carolina. Here's her home page at UU. http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/member.php?19278-Mim You can send her a message from her home page.

Mim's eBay store is here. http://stores.ebay.com/Mims-Ukes You can contact her through eBay or just keep looking in her eBay store for the eleuke you want.

She can probably get her hands on the Eleuke you want, and her service is great.

I want that 100 buck peanut so bad. But is there a gigbag available for it? And if so. How much would said bag cost me? Otherwise I'd have to make one myself..
And frankly.. I'm far too lazy to actually bother.. :D

Top Bottom