I have a VIP pass to Denver uke fest that I can't use.

misteruke

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I purchased a VIP pass to the Denver Ukulele Festival the day they went on sale, and since then, my mother has fallen seriously ill, and I will not be able to attend. Swallow Hill has told me I can sell the pass to another attendee. If there is anyone out there wanting to buy it, I would knock $20 off the original price.
This pass includes:
Led Kaapana concert Friday night! 2/4/11
Full day of workshops and performances on Sat. 2/5
Sat. night concert with:
(Boulder Acoustic Society will be our house back up band and playing with Kina Grannis, Aldrine Guerrero, Leftover Cuties, Danielle Ate the Sandwich, Chris McGarry and The Insomniacs, The Ooks of Hazzard, and The Denver Uke Community.) Leftover Cuties are from LA, and they are quite the last minute added bonus!
Anyone who is going and wants the full package, email me at misteruke (@) yahoo (.) com

I hope this is OK here. If you need me to move it to the marketplace, just let me know.

Aaron, Scott, Neil, & Scott--Music Guy Mike--Aldrine--And anybody else I told that I would see there...I hope to see you somewhere else soon! Have a great time!
Peace,
Bill

Aloha Bill,
Hey Bruddah, sorry to hear about you mom and her sudden health issues man..I hope she has a speedy recovery...I will pray for her.... Let your Dad know that we'll be praying for her too....
Keep us informed of her progress.....Take Care and God's Blessings to your Mom....MM Stan

Stan,
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. She starts chemotherapy again on Monday. I'll be taking a uke along to play for her and anyone else in the hospital that needs cheering up.
-Bill

Bill: So sorry about your mom. I just went through a scare with mine, and I know how that rattles a person. I'm sure she'll LOVE having you nearby to play her some happy music. I'm looking at picking up a flight - do you still have the ticket?

I'm in. I just booked a flight. So it's at will call? Any confirmation needed? And how do I resolve the cost?

Marian

Top Bottom