"Blue Moon"

H

Hippie Dribble

hi everyone

this is my attempt at the old standard "Blue Moon", written by Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart in 1934.

In keeping with the time period I used a 1920's Supertone soprano ukulele. My daughter recorded it out on the front porch of our old cottage.

this is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06JDh78-ZxQ

thanks for stopping by to have a look and listen! :eek:

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
I like your rendition of that classic....gee you keep pumping them out and I'll keep enjoying them...
You have the perfect voice for these songs....by the way, cool supertone soprano..I'd knew you
warm up to the sopranos....Thanks for sharing, Happy Strummings and God's Blessings!!
I like the glass doors, had those when I was young too...nice cottage...

thanks Carrie and Stan for taking the time to write a comment.

Stan, that soprano is cute as a button and only cost $125. Love the decal on the body. I got it in mint condition and it only took me 5 minutes to put strum marks all over the face of it!!! :eek:

Thanks so much, I loved it.
DAP

Never knew you uploaded videos to youtube and im glad i found it. Your voice is great and so is your uke playing. Keep up the good work.

Hey Eugene...that was great!!! I really loved your rendition. It sounded awesome!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

Never knew you uploaded videos to youtube and im glad i found it. Your voice is great and so is your uke playing. Keep up the good work.

thanks MrPitchy.

I just started the youtube stuff a couple of weeks back. Never had a clue how to before but fitncrafty helped me out with advice. Like anything, it's easy when you know, eh!!!

Really appreciate the kind words mate. Cheers!

Thanks so much, I loved it.
DAP

Good on ya DAP. Your encouraging words give me confidence when I need it mate. I very much appreciate your kind words always :cheers:

thanks MrPitchy.

I just started the youtube stuff a couple of weeks back. Never had a clue how to before but fitncrafty helped me out with advice. Like anything, it's easy when you know, eh!!!

Really appreciate the kind words mate. Cheers!

Glad I could help. Although I didn't really do much... but so glad that you finally are getting some videos out there for us.. They are fabulous....

Top Bottom