Just ordered a KoAloha Tenor

Uke87

Reaction score
Hi! just ordered a KoAloha tenor from mgm , i heard he is fantastic, and his service has suggested this. not too sure when this is going to arrive. ordered it on 26th, no idea how fast express international mail travels!

CANT WAIT! worried about postmen dropping it and it sitting in a hot truck somewhere!!!! stressing out.

and I just ordered a heaping plate of envy from Uke87. Congrats, and post pictures when it arrives!

Hi! just ordered a KoAloha tenor from mgm , i heard he is fantastic, and his service has suggested this. not too sure when this is going to arrive. ordered it on 26th, no idea how fast express international mail travels!

CANT WAIT! worried about postmen dropping it and it sitting in a hot truck somewhere!!!! stressing out.

You ordered from the right guy. Congrats! Pics or it didn't happen :)

thanks buddy saved solid for 6months! finally the day has come , just need to sit out the torture and wait for it to arrive, and then i guess 24 hour acclimitization so it doesent crack!

tortureeeeeeeeee

thanks buddy saved solid for 6months! finally the day has come , just need to sit out the torture and wait for it to arrive, and then i guess 24 hour acclimitization so it doesent crack!

tortureeeeeeeeee

That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations on saving up for it... that makes the purchase so much sweeter. :) Can you get tracking information so you can make sure you're around when the uke gets close to arrival?

i have this picture thats all ive been given ;/ dont forget im in australia they probably need to lookus up in the street directory, so im thinking long wait , even for express mail
uketravel.jpg
, things always get delivered in the morning so i will be awake =)!!!

Congrats!! As you probably saw from my thread the wait is tough but so worth it! KoAloha uke from mgm -- a match made in heaven!

Congrats!! As you probably saw from my thread the wait is tough but so worth it! KoAloha uke from mgm -- a match made in heaven!

was it packaged well, and was the acclimitization really neccessary? im too excited to wait!

Enjoy that tenor. I'm sure you're going to love it. And yes, let it acclimate. It'll only be a little bit longer, and much better safe than sorry. :)

Happy Strumming

Aloha Uke87,
Congrats on the new Ko aloha Tenor....I feel for your wait...Once I sent a package to Australia and it took 30 days to get there and they told me it went by plane and was there in 4 days...must
have been in customs for a long time.. not sure what's the deal... Anyways have fun and enjoy.. Happy Strummings Brother!!!! MM Stan

It was packed very securely -- no need to worry about shipping damage. As for acclimatization, it's really tough to know if it's necessary or not for this Uke. The KoAloha doesn't have a thick glossy finish so I'm not sure that there would have been issues with finish damage. But ultimately I agree with those saying "better safe than sorry". Particularly since you saved for so long to get your Tenor -- an extra 24 hours isn't so bad. (Easy to say from my perspective now that I'm able to play mine... :p)

You will be thrilled with the uke and the service that you receive from Mike.

Aloha Uke87,
Congrats on the new Ko aloha Tenor....I feel for your wait...Once I sent a package to Australia and it took 30 days to get there and they told me it went by plane and was there in 4 days...must
have been in customs for a long time.. not sure what's the deal... Anyways have fun and enjoy.. Happy Strummings Brother!!!! MM Stan

hahah mm,australian customs are notoriously harsh on packages

It arriveddddddddddddddddd

arrived beautifully packaged , only gripe is it is missing the tuner it said it had in the case. i just fired off an email to mgm im sure he will sort it out.

Attachments

• P1302129.jpg
    P1302129.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 34
  • P1302125.jpg
    P1302125.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 35
  • P1302130.jpg
    P1302130.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 31
  • P1302116.jpg
    P1302116.jpg