I had to give one of my ukes to my wife...

OldePhart

Reaction score
I bought my granddaughter a Lanikai LU-11 soprano for Christmas. Every time she picked it up my wife would end up with it. I finally gave my wife my LU-21C concert for her very own so my poor granddaughter can have some quality time with her uke. :)

John

A Ukers gotta do what a Ukers gotta do...

Good move! Get her hooked too, and it will be easy to get additional ukes into your house.
–Lori

Oh how nice.. does that mean you get to get a new one? Sounds like you have the start of a little ukulele club going on!!

Aloha John,
Are you spreading that contagious ukulele vibes unto your family??? Good move, so when will be awaitng a family ukulele video from you?? he he...
You had to give one of your ukes to your wife????believe me, it will pay off dividends real soon!!:):)

Last edited:
The family uke bug just keeps growing in our family too. My two teenage step daughters just got new ukes and seem to be taking to it like fish to water. Also have a 5 year old nephew who has "kermit green" mahalo soprano. We all got together at mother in law's today for lunch/uke jam. We had 8 family members their with ukes! One sister in law said her 3 grand children will be getting ukes soon! Ain't it great!

Hey! I've been trying to get my wife to play ukulele. That way I'll be able to get more of them. She has not succumbed, darn.

Nice move! Wonderful to get your soul mate involved in what is so important to you. Wish I could get my wife interested, but just not there, yet. Would love to have my 24/7 best friend a part of my UAS :) then she would understand the addiction. Don't CRITICIZE! Praise, Praise Praise! Good luck Bro. Lozark

I bought my granddaughter a Lanikai LU-11 soprano for Christmas. Every time she picked it up my wife would end up with it. I finally gave my wife my LU-21C concert for her very own so my poor granddaughter can have some quality time with her uke. :)

John

I understand. I traded my Pono 8 string for a koaloha long neck soprano for my wife. I enjoy playing with her.

i wouldn't trade my wife for all the ukes in the world :)

But I did just give her my Kala

Right on OP, It would be nice if more spouses could experience the special bond between people that make music together.

DAP

Top Bottom