Aldrine Guerrero ROCKS!!!

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
ok so its not an ukulele video. but it pertains to the ukulele and one of the major reasons why so many of us ukulele players made it over to this site. for those that are in the san diego area and are interested in checking aldrine out during his tour, i put up a video on youtube plugging it.

here goes...

CLICK HERE IF YOU THINK ALDRINE GUERRERO ROCKS!!!

LOL@the poster haha.. u got a lot of hats

i miss out. come to aussie =]

Aldrine's CD

I got my copy last week...and man, Aldrine you rock dude!...All songs are beautiful!... I listen to the CD every day while going to work...Sets up the mood for a great day!....Aldrine you are a talented man!...Excellent CD!...

Aldrine

Thanks Danyo...BTW, I love your vocals on the CD as well!....Aldrine is a very talented musician...He really comes across as a nice guy....His ukulele playing is remarkable, bringing the instrument to new heights!...His lessons are very clear and usually well focused on practical issues...His vocal are just from another world...I am sure he will go mainstream soon...and be a big star to everyone (not just the uke lovers)...I encourage all you guys to buy the CD, as I said the music is beautiful and it is just a small way to show how much we appreciate Aldrine and all he does for the ukulele community and music!...The dream is still alive!...

Top Bottom