FS (maybe trade): Keli'i Koa Tenor<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

oolee

Reaction score
*Deal's Done*

Thank you everybody for such nice responses, to the vids and all else. Again, the best community, the uke community.

Last edited:
Your band is awesome

I watched the video at the radio station and you guys are awesome. Can you toss out a ballpark price for your uke?

I've never played yours but those Keli'is are pretty darn sweet. UkeRepublic has them and i really enjoy playing them. Best kept "K" brand secret out there.

I'm about to post pics, but...
I'm holding off on the sale until further notice...just second thoughts, and money thoughts. But I might end up selling nonetheless. I know that's an awful, awful tease. Sorry.
I'll put up pictures, and if interest remains, I'll re-open the sale. I got a PM really early on, so he's got dibs, but who knows where interest will lie in time.
I have to go $520, with the new saddle and setup. If it was shipped with USPS, I'd go $500.
Pictures in a minute.

I'm interested in your Kelii tenor. How much are you asking for it?
Thanks,
Vic (Uke Mama)

No, Nick, not your Keli'i! I know how much this one means to you. Don't anyone buy this thing or he's going to have major seller's remorse. J/K. :)

I just watched the vids you linked. Switchback is awesome! Such good time, fun music. :)

Ask anyone who's bought from me (Itsme, senior member, back me up here) I will accommodate the whole way.
Absolutely! I bought his Kala thinline. He sent me more hi-rez pics upon request, was incredibly responsive, and he braved some horrendously bad Chicago weather to get it out to me at the soonest possible moment. A real joy to deal with.

thank youu itsme!
I might regret it....but if I land a teaching gig I'll re-upgrade.

p.s. the weather that day was nothing compared to today...oh my god! I might post pics. wild, wild, blizzard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom