On the other hand a warm UKULELE PICNIC Febuary 13th

Mahalo Mike,
For the heads up on this one..almost forgot..Thanks for sharing...MM Stan

check out the lineup unbelievable and its all free.....This is put on by a uke enthusiast and he pays for all the setup and entertainment... Thanks to Mr Sekiguchi

I was planning on being there again this year ,but,Some health issues popped up and can get med insurance to travel for 3 months.It is an awesome experience to see all the people from all over the world brought together by the love of ukulele.

:cool:While we are in the midst of one of the nastiest winters in recent memory, you have no idea how appealing a uke picnic in Hawaii sounds right now.

It's a great chance to check out the Big 3's (Kamaka, KoAloha, Kanilea) offerings all in one place. I went last year, and it was fun although I couldn't stay long. Not sure if I'll be able to make it down this year.

Any word as to whether Aldrine is going to be rocking at the Kanilea booth this year?

I'll be in Honolulu all next week but alas, I must leave on Friday as I need to be back home on Saturday. You don't know how distressed this makes me. I really wanted to hear/see the Sweet Hollywaiians.

Top Bottom