The other day I mentioned..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
The other day I mentioned my daughter going to her 1st concert with the Christian Rock band "Building 429". I posted updated pics, but it was in the old thread that was dead, so if ya missed them, I will put them here again. But, this video was just posted on Youtube by someone I have no idea. But, this was at the concert. My daughter was in front of the barracade, and right in front of, or very near who ever shot this video. It's not going to be much to anyone except those that know my daughter's big mouth, but I'll share it anyway. You can hear her very clearly yelling in this video, and also you can hear her singing as well with her loud speaker voice, lol..

BTW: Is that an 8 string Uke he's playing?

This was her and the guitarist from "Building 429" showing her some "tricks of the trade" on his Les Paul. When he heard she also played a Les Paul, he swooped her up and sat her down for some trade secrets. She was beside herself over the the attention she was getting from the guys. They were awesome with her, and really got her on fire to keep her music going for a lifetime.
179621_198918863457245_100000173975723_846676_4082  722_n.jpg

This was her at the autograph table with the band "33 Miles" who also played that night.
167557_198918886790576_100000173975723_846677_2238  098_n.jpg

Casey back stage hanging out with the band and her favorite of the night "Building 429". They dragged her around like a mascot, and she ate every second of it up. They all were stunned at her vocal talent and the power that came out of that little thang, lol. And was pretty impressed when she snagged up one of their guitars and played for them back stage.

179343_198920843457047_100000173975723_846687_5310  712_n.jpg

She also got to be on stage with them in a song, but I am still trying to find out if there are any videos or pictures of that.

Aloha Tudorp,
Wow, I can imagine how much fun she had and how proud you must be.......Thanks for sharing....I hope you find that video...and the pictures and story is awesome...MM Stan

How exciting for her!! If the powerful female voice I heard is her singing, she really has a beautiful voice. I'm sure there is a great big smile on your face too. Thanks for sharing this with us, Tudorp. Hope you'll find a video of her on stage with them. Would love to see it.

Yep, that was her big mouth, hahhah.. I am trying to find pictures and videos. I wasn't able to be there with her, so a good friend of ours took her, and noone had a camera, so all I am getting is a couple camera/phone shots, and then a friend found this video on ebay of that specific concert, and actually recconized her mouth, hahah. Casey (daughter) confirmed that was her vantage point too and that she was right next to, or in front of that camera. I hope to find one of when they dragged her up on the stage with them.

But, yeah, it's not just pride really. It's just that I really do love that she embraces music so much. She's an awesome kid, and I love to see and hear her having such a good time, because she deserves it. One of the biggest reasons I am working my butt off (litterally) to get healthy again so I can enjoy stuff like this with her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom