Say hello to my litle friend Ukulele tshirt

yodasoldier

Reaction score
You should do a knock off of the "Life is Good" Tees with something like E Ku'u Aloha which is something like an affectionate term for the love of your life; I think. And have stick figures holding ukes. I'd buy one of those.

nice job. It is one I would wear.

I apologise to the owners of this site if they believe that I have copied/ stolen their design, but can honestly say I didn't see their Tshirt design before creating mine. I like theirs a great slant on the phrase with the 'aloha' !
Next to all the 'original Tshirt police' and 'gods of originality' ...
I designed, created the screens and printed the t shirts myself.. didn't copy anybodies artwork so my conscience is clean and at peace ;)
have just looked ... and there are hundreds of people selling similar shape ukuleles...its shocking.... come on people put some thought into it!

he he .. ha ha .........hum

Lets all take some chill pills. I can't imagine UU staff caring about him showing off his product (they sell ukes on their site to and don't mind people posting about ukes in the marketplace). The competing shirts are a take of a popular quote. They were not the first shirts to do so and they will not be the last. Lets just be happy there are ukulele enthusiasts out there!

lets all just play our ukuleles...you know it will make you happy =)

I don't think you copied their shirts, and it's not like anyone has a copyright on the phrase. Just the "who cares" response was a bit offputting. Good luck with the sales.

Top Bottom