Kids cover Dynamite

gioconbrio

Reaction score
This is the final project from my Fall semester ukulele class.

Aloha gioconbrio,
Thanks for sharing, what a nice way to start the day...enjoyed it very much..our next generation of ukers and music lovers...MM Stan..

Aloha gioconbrio,
Thanks for sharing, what a nice way to start the day...enjoyed it very much..our next generation of ukers and music lovers...MM Stan..

Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for.

From one teacher to another- this is MAGIC. Don't know the tune at all...but the un-adulterated joy here is why I go to work every day. You got it mate...big time.
Great video- wish it was out before the Undies voting. Thanks a ton for posting that.

Thank you so much for sharing!! Not only is the video editing creative and draws you in.. Like TCK said it's just magic, the kids look like they are LOVING what the are doing! I only wish I had a teacher like you when I was a kid! I am certain that it will leave a lasting impression on these kids!
I enjoyed seeing the kids dancing too.. especially the 'twirler' they are adorable.. Think I want to go back to grade school, can I sign up for your class?

Thanks everybody, I'll pass the compliments on to the kids. When we had our presentation last week, they watched the video eight times in a row.

Top Bottom