anyone going to take blues 101 @ukulele underground university?

gospeluke

Reaction score
I am considering taking blues 101 at uuu...just curious who else?

I wonder if you need the other courses first to be able to handle the content. :)

Glad you're taking an interest to blues! We have the course syllabus up on the site if you wanna double check on what we're working on. Most of the stuff you can brush up on using uke minutes. The first session last year was a lot of fun!

I'm also interested in taking blues 101, but I play baritone. Would it still be beneficial to take this or any of the other courses?

A question-- where is the place where one gets a listing of UUU classes and signs up? I looked all over, but couldn't find it. Thanks!

how do I buy a ticket for the class right now? I have been searching everywhere. This totally sucks because I am going to miss the first class. Any help quickly would be more than appreciated...

I have started a Blues Room............Y'all come and help get it going. Dedicated to blues loving ukesters and the ukes they love. Look for the picture of Robert Johnson in the left column.

Phil

How do you ge to the Blues Room? I do not know how to locate groups. Sounds like fun.

@ Phil. I give. Left column where exactly? I've been all over the site. :confused:

@ gospeluke, groups are at the top of the page under Community, click to get a drop down that will have a groups link, and go join whatever pleases you. ;) Didn't see any blues groups. :(

How do you ge to the Blues Room? I do not know how to locate groups. Sounds like fun.

@ Phil. I give. Left column where exactly? I've been all over the site. :confused:

@ gospeluke, groups are at the top of the page under Community, click to get a drop down that will have a groups link, and go join whatever pleases you. ;) Didn't see any blues groups. :(

I found it. Go to the UU homepage. NOT the forum homepage. Click on "groups" at the top of the page. Scroll down to find the blues group....

Top Bottom