I want

PJB

Reaction score
One of that thing one the top
Dorritepic2Bugles.jpg

So bad!

Just lettin' y'all know.

I have something very similar to the bottom one. It's in worse condition and is/was plated in some silverish metal (nickel?). I bought it in Indonesia for about $100 ten years ago. Plays fine.

I do like the picc at the top better though!

I don't know much about brass past what I had to learn to get by, but, are my very tired eyes deceiving me, or is that some early form of Jet Tone mouthpiece on the second one? I got an old coronet from a pawn shop that looks pretty awesome, still plays, and has a mouthpiece that, as far as I can tell from the pic, is very similar. It was called an Easy Tone, but it had that pea shooter shape.

Okay... you have to explain a little bit for me.
I played trumpet from 9-15 years old.
What are those things?

I don't know much about brass past what I had to learn to get by, but, are my very tired eyes deceiving me, or is that some early form of Jet Tone mouthpiece on the second one? I got an old coronet from a pawn shop that looks pretty awesome, still plays, and has a mouthpiece that, as far as I can tell from the pic, is very similar. It was called an Easy Tone, but it had that pea shooter shape.

It's a tapered mouthpiece like a French horn or flugelhorn uses. That is a piccolo bugle, I believe. Ask on http://trumpetmaster.com if you are really curious. :)

Top Bottom