New Uke Day! (teaser)

France

Reaction score
New Uke Day!

It's been six months since I ordered my Mya Moe and today it finally arrived. Master grade Mango. I'm going to give it half a day to acclimatise and will post more pics later tonight. I can't wait to crack it open, but I'm on Mr. Mom duties today (two crazy girls) and I won't get any decent time with it, so I'll wait until I can give it my complete and undivided attention. P.S. Apologies for the bad iPhone pics :p.

IMG_0216.jpgIMG_0236.jpgIMG_0239.jpgIMG_0241.jpgIMG_0237.jpg

Couldn't wait. It feels really weird to have a different uke in my hands, been playing my Kala exclusively for a year now. Need time to get acquainted. Will update when I've had a good play.

Francis

Last edited:
Oh I can't wait to see it! I'm stuck awake against my will at 4am here, and hitting the refresh button in hopefulness.

Aloha France,
You're such a teaser...congrats on your new Mya Moe...I've heard good things about them and they souund awesome...Have fun and enjoy!! Happy Strummings...MM Stan...

That's a really sexy uke, congratulations!

I remember when Gordon and Char first posted pics of that wood set on Twitter! Love the Fox!

It is insanely lovely! love the grain & the intricate design on front & back.

Oh, and you have a couple of cute daughters there. I'm sure they will love daddy serenading them w/this beautiful new instrument.

Top Bottom