K series Eleuke on it's way!!

freckleduker

Reaction score
I'm totally stoked. I just purchased a concert K series violet Eleuke. Now I will have all sizes of ukuleles in my collection. A couple of cheapo's - a Mahalo soprano (now my daughters), a Rogue bari, a mid priced Kala tenor, and now this concert beauty! Yep, it's official I have UAS bad. I haven't even been playing for a year and I have 4 - oh my. Anyone else have the concert Eleuke? I'd love to see pics and hear your reviews. :eek:

I'm totally stoked. I just purchased a concert K series violet Eleuke. Now I will have all sizes of ukuleles in my collection. A couple of cheapo's - a Mahalo soprano (now my daughters), a Rogue bari, a mid priced Kala tenor, and now this concert beauty! Yep, it's official I have UAS bad. I haven't even been playing for a year and I have 4 - oh my. Anyone else have the concert Eleuke? I'd love to see pics and hear your reviews. :eek:

I don't have it yet, but it's my next purchase... can't wait. What do you think of it?

I don't have it yet, but it's my next purchase... can't wait. What do you think of it?

I just purchased it and expect it to arrive sometime early next week (hopefully). I'll let you know what I think. I can hardly wait. I'm itchin' to get my hands on it.

Awesome... I have been itching for one..mostly so I can play with headphones.. and tune out the rest of the house! Love that violet too..

I hadn't been playing six months when I got my fourth..,.and none of them are Electrics, I'm thinking about looking into that as a big purchase should all go okay with disability benefits not being cut off and such...

I await to hear how great it sounds and haven't seen a picture, so will await yours arriving to see that too...but I do love me some Purple!

I hadn't been playing six months when I got my fourth..,.and none of them are Electrics, I'm thinking about looking into that as a big purchase should all go okay with disability benefits not being cut off and such...

I await to hear how great it sounds and haven't seen a picture, so will await yours arriving to see that too...but I do love me some Purple!

Purple is awesome.. How many purple ukes can a girl have? ;)

I'll definitely take some pictures and post a video of it as well. I love me some purple, too! I have a purple Daisy Rock hearbreaker guitar that's just so divine. I was pretty pleased to see the Eleuke in that color. Your purple uke is quite darling.

Don't blame you Joey.. they are perfect the way they are!! The uke leash is purple though...

That's true, all the headstock straps are purple too! And Darla's leash is royal blue like her uke too!

I'll definitely take some pictures and post a video of it as well. I love me some purple, too! I have a purple Daisy Rock hearbreaker guitar that's just so divine. I was pretty pleased to see the Eleuke in that color. Your purple uke is quite darling.

Thank you, purple is like the coolest colour ever!

I have a concert jazz cutaway and it is my favorite uke! It is great for being able to play quietly early in the morning when the rest of the house is sleeping. I also really like the feel of the uke.

The new uke looks fab! And as long as the kitties like the boxes, it's a win-win all around!

Looking forward to hearing what it sounds like - and then I'll go back to encouraging fitncrafty to get hers on order. (g)

Hmmm.... Purple... that might be worth considering for whatever I end up with next....

-Kurt

The purple is quite nice. The ukulele had this weird static/buzz going on when I plugged the headphones in and also when the amp was plugged in. I looked on UU to see if there was a remedy and voila! there was the answer: just change out the 9v battery. I just love UU. It always comes through for me. My husband is coming around with my ukulele playing; he even looked high and low for my amp and cord, then proceeded to locate the power plug for it, hooked it up for me and said, "let's hear that thing play." I knew I was keeping him around for a reason :eek: The bag is padded very well and I may not need to purchase a hard case after all (or at least anytime soon). I haven't tried out the MP3 feature yet as my ipod is still in a moving box somewhere. Anyhow, I'm thrilled! I'll be posting a video to Hankthetank's slave4 new wave contest (if I can muster up enough courage) with the new addition.

The purple is quite nice. The ukulele had this weird static/buzz going on when I plugged the headphones in and also when the amp was plugged in. I looked on UU to see if there was a remedy and voila! there was the answer: just change out the 9v battery. I just love UU. It always comes through for me. My husband is coming around with my ukulele playing; he even looked high and low for my amp and cord, then proceeded to locate the power plug for it, hooked it up for me and said, "let's hear that thing play." I knew I was keeping him around for a reason :eek: The bag is padded very well and I may not need to purchase a hard case after all (or at least anytime soon). I haven't tried out the MP3 feature yet as my ipod is still in a moving box somewhere. Anyhow, I'm thrilled! I'll be posting a video to Hankthetank's slave4 new wave contest (if I can muster up enough courage) with the new addition.

That's SO awesome!! I can't wait to get one of my own... Can't wait to hear your video either!! yeah! Good luck getting recorded and three cheers for supportive hubby!

Now I've had my tenor Eleuke for almost a month. And I must say. It sounds great through my lil Microcube amp. I'm even able to make it howl like a full size electric guitar. I've had no issues with it whatsoever. It holds it tuning very well. With Aquilas on it it really sings. Only thing I'm going to do with it is change the control knobs(don't like the look of them).
I simply will not part with mine.. I'ts become my fave instrument.. I've also grown fond of being able to play silently unplugged..

Now I've had my tenor Eleuke for almost a month. And I must say. It sounds great through my lil Microcube amp. I'm even able to make it howl like a full size electric guitar. I've had no issues with it whatsoever. It holds it tuning very well. With Aquilas on it it really sings. Only thing I'm going to do with it is change the control knobs(don't like the look of them).
I simply will not part with mine.. I'ts become my fave instrument.. I've also grown fond of being able to play silently unplugged..

I'm not real fond of the control knobs either and I'm already looking to replace them. I have a very lovely Hello Kitty decal that's on it's way and will look (hopefully) very nice on my violet lovely. I also love the silent aspect of it. I'll be taking it to work and practicing on my headphones there when I have downtime. I'm very pleased with it so far.

The new uke looks fab! And as long as the kitties like the boxes, it's a win-win all around!

Looking forward to hearing what it sounds like - and then I'll go back to encouraging fitncrafty to get hers on order. (g)

Hmmm.... Purple... that might be worth considering for whatever I end up with next....

-Kurt

Hey.. fitncrafty is holding off for her tax refund.. taxes are done, but with the gov't changing it's holding... pooh...I can't wait! Freckledukers unboxing got me even more excited!

Top Bottom