Uke travels

UKISOCIETY

Reaction score
I took my Ohana sopranino on our trip to Siberia this past week. Packed it in my personal bag and had no problems getting it through security and on the planes. The Russian officials seemed to get a kick out of it. I even played a little bit of "5 foot 2" for one of them. She looked to be about 5'3". :)

Was too busy and tired to play the uke much, though.

As for the adoption, it was a great experience! We're psyched about having this little boy for our own. We go back in 3 months (aprox) and will stay a solid month to finalize the adoption. I'll definitely be making some uke videos on location! :D

Glad to be back on UU!

Welcome back! I'm new here... lol

As for the adoption, it was a great experience! We're psyched about having this little boy for our own. We go back in 3 months (aprox) and will stay a solid month to finalize the adoption. I'll definitely be making some uke videos on location! :D

Glad to be back on UU!

Alan, I admire you and your wife for your dedication in going through this adoption process. I know how hard just simply flying to Russia and back is (did it 2 years ago). But to go back and forth and then, finally, staying a month is a hugh price. Your little boy may be too young to realize it now, but he is a very lucky little guy! We would love to hear more, see some pics and, of course, see some uke videos - 'From Russia with Love."

Welcome back, Alan! It's good to know that things are progressing in your adoption.

Top Bottom