PDA

View Full Version : Dont you want me Baby ♫

Cokecan72
02-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Thought i would plonk this on here just in case anyone didn't know about the great little competition that Hank the Tank is currently running (check out the contest's thread)..
Ukulele versions of classic 80's new wave tunes..

My latest entry for this is a Human League cover, with my good friend Annette (as seen on my flukey covers playing the Flute rather well) this time joining me in singing this classic 80's tune..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auaZnBrs9_Q

Keep on strummin ♫ and check out the other top tunes either on Hanks You tube page or from the Hankthetanks slave 4 new wave thread in the contests posts..

mm stan
02-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Aloha CokeCan,
One my favorite tunes, almost forgot about that one...loved it man, brought back memories....Thanks for sharing..MM Stan

Cokecan72
02-04-2011, 03:55 PM
Aloha CokeCan,
One my favorite tunes, almost forgot about that one...loved it man, brought back memories....Thanks for sharing..MM Stan

It feel like ages since i posted a vid on here and received your kind words in responce, Thanks MM Stan, glad you liked it, and thank you for taking the time to comment, its always very welcome.. Keep on strummin Buddy ♫

DAPuke
02-06-2011, 05:16 AM
Great, I really like the little guy up there in the corner:) Nice job! High five to Annette!
DAP

equiplay
02-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Great job Guys. Well done.

Cokecan72
02-10-2011, 05:26 AM
Sorry Guys been off line for a few days

Great, I really like the little guy up there in the corner:) Nice job! High five to Annette!
DAP

Thanks DAP, i'm glad you like me little Fella (its so you can turn the volume down and still appreciate it, properbly better infact :) and i shall pass your comment on to annette, Cheers buddy

Great job Guys. Well done.

Thanks Al, your comment is always most welcome ♫