PDA

View Full Version : first complete song

joelele
02-04-2011, 11:29 AM
I have been playing the Ukulele for two days now so that's my excuse ;)

This is the Galaxy song and I hope you like it.
Feel free to add a comment and let me know what you think.

I have only been practicing this song for an hour... so maybe it should be better.
I also added a little bit of riffage at the end :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUN-lfLzYao

joelele
02-04-2011, 11:39 AM
I also forgot to say I am a terrible singer but I don't care too much :)

fitncrafty
02-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Hey... Don't throw anything at me.. but I have never heard that song... and for two days with the uke, I think you did a great job. I really liked that reggae sound you had going. I think you have great potential.. Compared to my voice, yours is amazing, thus I have NO videos for public viewing...
I subbed.. cause I am going to enjoy watching you improve!

joelele
02-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Thank you very much for your kind compliments, they're words which make me want to practice so your good deed for the day has paid off on me. I will keep practicing.

You should definitely record a video, I'd love to hear you sing now. Do it... I bet your much better than you believe!!!

Best wishes.

Joel.

DAPuke
02-04-2011, 12:52 PM
I also forgot to say I am a terrible singer but I don't care too much :)Phooey, you're not a terrible singer. I agree with fitncrafty. For two days, that's damn good. I subbed too. More please:)
DAP

mm stan
02-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Aloha Joel,
If you have been playing for two days and and made this video...I must have been a real slow learner...good job buddy!! Happy Strummings!! MM Stan

joelele
02-05-2011, 02:36 AM
Well thank you all good people.
I will work on it and re-submit it after practice.
I really like comedy songs, does anybody have suggestions for other songs to learn!?

Best wishes,

Joel.

DAPuke
02-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Well thank you all good people.
I will work on it and re-submit it after practice.
I really like comedy songs, does anybody have suggestions for other songs to learn!?

Best wishes,

Joel.Check out "Krabbers" videos. he writes some fun songs.